Insights & best practices on how to use content to attract customers, generate leads, and convert these into sales.
May 10, 2019
ABOUT THE EVENT
Traditional marketing takes a “push” approach; you pay to push your ads in front of people and hope they find it compelling enough to take action.
Inbound marketing could be termed a “pull” approach. You invest in creating materials (like infographics, blog posts, ebooks and webinars) that your target audience will seek out and share. In other words, inbound marketing brings potential customers to you.
On May 10, the Inbound Marketing Forum will bring together Shanghai's brightest minds in the digital marketing industry to share next-level tips, tactics and strategies in SEO, PPC, CRO, Analytics, PR, Content Marketing and Growth Marketing in China.
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
Digital Marketing Manager
Market Planning Manager Shanghai Justice
Chief Growth Officer
Senior Digital Marketing
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
This compact forum will demonstrate how leading brands and agencies are harnessing inbound marketing, what experiences they are creating for their clients, and the results of their efforts.
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- Leverage content marketing in your growth strategy for China by Yu Huang, Partner, Prophet
- Creating Market by Nurturing Future Thought Leaders by Yingqing Liu, Digital Marketing Manager
- Make Your Own Marketing "Matrix" by Sabrina Lyu, Founder, Re-debut Marketing
- LOGIC ignites CONTENT— Content Marketing by Michelle Xu, Market Planning Manager, Shanghai Justice Marketing Consulting
- Can your market entry strategy bypass the great firewall of China? by Karen Ho, Chief Growth Officer, Wavemaker China
- How to successfully brand in a B-B niche market by Ivy Lyu, Marketing Director, Euclid Systems
- Demand Generation Incubator to drive B2B industrial demand by Jade Zhu, Senior Digital Marketing Manager APAC, Henkel
- Language is about people and marketing is about language — Using people, not actors in your marketing by Jaap Grolleman, Brand director, GoEast
Here are some of the topics we will be covering at this forum:
- Search engine optimization e.g. topic clusters, backlinks, voice search
- Email newsletter
- Influencer marketing e.g. micro-influencers
- Content marketing e.g. blog, personalization, mobile friendly
- Video marketing e.g. customer testimonials, demos, tutorials, interviews
- Conversational marketing e.g. live chats, chatbots
- Digitized offers e.g. ebooks, white papers, reports
- Word of mouth, viral marketing and personal branding
- and much more...
12:30 - 13:45
Registration & Networking
We will hit off with getting to know each with a buffet luncheon while waiting for the late ones.
14:00 - 15:30
You will have a chance to hear short presentations featuring several guest speakers
followed by an interactive panel discussion at the end.
15:30 - 15:45
Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
Everyone will be hungry at that point so let's just grab a bite, a nice coffee/tea and let's meet eachother.
15:45 - 17:30
More Presentations & Panel Discussion
You will have a chance to hear short presentations featuring several guest speakers followed by an interactive panel discussion at the end. Most of the value comes out of discussions.
End of the Forum
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, anybody involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns or those interested in inbound marketing.
ORGANIZERS & PARTNERS
SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT NOW
Gemma, 2F, 20 Donghu Road (corner of Huaihai Middle Road), Shanghai
Friday, May 10
2019. Entrepnr with Chain Media. All rights reserved.
RMB 550 per person including buffet luncheon, coffee/tea & refreshments